Sunday 10 November 2013

Advice for a trainee teacher

We recently received this request via one of our online forms:
"I am a PGCE science student and I start my first secondary school placement 11th November. I was wondering what advice other members could give for the teaching novice?! Much appreciated!"
 So I thought it would be a good idea if the teachers who follow and contribute to #Niedchat could share some thoughts and ideas via the Padlet below. This will take the place of our Wednesday night chat this week. Many have been finding it difficult to take part recently due to school commitments so hopefully this will give more of you the opportunity to share your thoughts.

Get sharing everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Always prepare more than you need on case the class takes you on fast pace. Enjoy, they will love your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete